By joining the COA, companies can become part of a global association, whose members are at the forefront of the container shipping business. Benefits include:
Access to COA studies, reports and conference presentations
Recent reports include:
- Publication of an Annual Report on Alternative Flooring Systems
- Publication of an Annual Report on Alternative Paint Systems
Participation in COA Working Groups and Projects.
Current projects include:
- The “Reefer Technical Forum”, aimed at sharing information about the recent problems caused by counterfeit refrigerants. A Directory of Reefer Service Centres and their testing facilities is being developed
- Management of the Cargo Incident Notification System (CINS) project permitting shipping lines to share information about cargo incidents and accidents
- Development of a PAS (Publicly Available Specification) based on the COA Recommended Code of Practice) for the manufacture and operation of Flexitanks
- Opportunity for COA Members to participate and benefit from the IICL’s Audit Progam of Plywood Floor Factories
- Establishment of a Container Depot Division, permitting Depots to share industry best practice
- Access to information and technical bulletins published by ICHCA International
- Members-only newsletters
- Special rates at COA Members Meetings
Contact us for more information about joining.